The vision of the Library Services Department is to provide knowledge, resources, and skills for all students and educators which advance student learning and results in student achievement.
Library/Media Specialists provide diverse services to the East Baton Rouge Parish Schools including, but not limited to: information literacy instruction, resource management, purchasing, and instructional support services.
Library Services offers technical and professional support to school librarians in a wide variety of ways.
- Professional development at large in-services, small training sessions, and one-on-one site visits.
- Technical support for our centrally administrated Destiny Online Catalog, the portal to library books, e-books, and research databases.
- Acquisitions, processing, and cataloging support for school libraries.
- Procedures, best-practice guides, and how-to sheets to help with common school library situations.
- Help with inventories and other projects.
- Library Research & Resource Center
- School Libraries
- Unified Resources
Librarian Dropbox Files
Christa McAuliffe Center
12000 Goodwood Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70815
Please note: This page is still under construction!