APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE EBR INSTRUCTIONAL LEADER FOR TOMORROW PROGRAM
Aug. 17 2020
- You must be an employee of East Baton Rouge Parish School System.
- Must have at least five (5) years of successful teaching experience.
- Must hold a valid Louisiana Teaching Certificate and be eligible for certification as a school leader.
Must be on your teaching certificate before the program begins or have submitted the required papers to the LDOE.
Applications must include:
- A letter of intent
- Three (3) current letters of reference for this program
- Respond to the core value below from the viewpoint of an aspiring educational leader, in no more than 350 words.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE NO LATER THAN 4:30 PM ON AUGUST 21, 2020
For more information, contact Dr. Daisy Slan.
Apply on Applitrack – Click here to apply online.
Back to News