Apr. 27 2021
• Registration Middle School/High School: May 25th, 26th, & 27th 8:00 to 12:00
• Summer School Session Begins MS/HS: June 1st
• Summer School Session Ends MS/HS: June 30th
Broadmoor High School
10100 Goodwood Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA. 70815 Phone: 225.926.3271
• Blended Learning Program with face to face and online teacher support sessions.
• Non EBRPSS students will need have a laptop, Chromebook, or other device to access the learning platform and teacher support sessions online.
SUMMER SCHOOL WEBSITE:
• Please use the link below to access the summer school website to complete the registration process, make payment and obtain additional information.
• $225.00 per half course (Fees are non-refundable)
• Payments can be made online in the payment portal or in person at Broadmoor High School. Once program enrollment is verified, the link to access the learning platform will be sent to the families. Face to Face students can pay at time of registration.
• Students must have their courses approved by their home school counselor and administration to be enrolled in the summer school program.
• Students may not schedule high school courses for initial credit if they are associated with HS LEAP 2025 Test.
The East Baton Rouge Parish School System (EBRPSS) is proud to announce the graduation schedule for the Class of 2021. In-person graduations will take place starting May 14, 2021, and will continue through May 28, 2021. ...Read more