Talented Art Program
The Talented Arts Program is an educational program for students identified as talented in visual arts, music or theatre in grades K – 12 and enrolled in the East Baton Rouge Parish School System. Classes provided in these disciplines are designed to provide experiences that enable the talented student to further develop demonstrated skills, increase discipline knowledge, and grow as an artist.
Program Features are:
- Small class size
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) designed for each student
- Teachers certified by the State Department of Education as qualified to instruct Talented students.
- Curriculum content enriched beyond that available to students in the regular education arts classes.
- High school students enrolled receive a Carnegie Unit of credit toward graduation requirements.
- Wide range of performance and exhibit experiences offered to students.
To view some of our exemplary Fine Arts students, visit the Fine Arts page.
What is happening in EBr?
Nov. 14 2016
David Hinson's Talented Music Students at Westdale Middle School
Shea Tully's Talented Music...