The East Baton Rouge Parish School System has set the dates and locations for public informational sessions on the district’s Pathways to Bright Futures program. A least one session will be held in each of the district’s five regions to allow the community an opportunity for input and receive information on the program. Dates and locations for the sessions are:
- Tuesday, Feb. 8, at 6 p.m. — Northeast High School, 13700 Pride-Port Hudson Road, Pride
- Tuesday, Feb. 15, at 6 p.m. —Broadmoor High School, 10100 Goodwood Blvd.
- Tuesday, Feb. 22, at 6 p.m. — Istrouma High School, 3730 Winbourne Ave.
- Wednesday, Feb. 23, at 6 p.m. — McKinley High School, 800 E. McKinley St.
- Wednesday, March 9, a 6 p.m. — Scotlandville High School, 9870 Scotland Ave.
- Thursday, March 10, at 6 p.m. — Woodlawn High School, 15755 Jefferson Highway
- Monday, March 14, at 6 p.m. — Baton Rouge High School, 2825 Government St.
The Pathways to Bright Futures program is an opportunity for students to graduate from high school with both an associate degree or an industry-based credential, along with their high school diploma. The five pathways are technology; construction and manufacturing; medical and premed; transportation and logistics and liberal arts and management.
For more information, please contact Letrece R. Griffin, director of communications and public relations, at (225) 436-1140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.