The Pathways to Bright Futures presents a new and exciting opportunity for students to graduate high school with both an Associate Degree or an Industry Based Credential (IBC) along with their high school diploma. By offering students the opportunity to participate in the Pathways to Bright Futures they will graduate from an East Baton Rouge Parish High School set up for success in college or a high wage field.
How will Pathways to Bright Futures Help Students?
- A tuition-free program that saves students and families the cost of college or certification
- Job-embedded experiences and internships
- Associate degrees are “evergreen” credentials
- Enter a four-year institution as a college-level Junior
- Students attending college on an academic or athletic scholarship will have the opportunity to complete a Masters Degree during their initial four years of eligibility
Each of the Pathways offered was created in partnership with area business and industry leaders to fill workforce gaps in high needs, high wage, and high growth jobs.
For more information, contact GlenOaksSeniorHighSchool@ebrschools.org
Fill out the form below to request additional information: